The Instructions on how to make a perfect BREW are on the back of each sachet, however here’s a slightly more detailed version for you:
1. Heat water till it’s almost boiling (95degress is the target if your kettle lets you choose!) or let it boil then cool for a minute or two before using it.
2. Open the BREW sachet, year away the top of the filter and open the wings, placing it over your favourite coffee mug.
3. Pour some almost-boiling water into the filter on the coffee, just enough to wet the coffee.
4. Wait 30 seconds for the water to seep through and ensure all the coffee is wet.
5. Pour water in till the filter is full, let it drain, fill it again, let it drain, and keep repeating till you have a cup of BREW! About 250ml of water is perfect.